PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE AND SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CEASE SUCH USE.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. WE PROVIDE THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION “AS IS” AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, ANY MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR TRANSACTION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE ANY SUCH MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION, SERVICE OR TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY.
Use of the Site
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Us, we do not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way.
Except for Our identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with Us.
You also understand that We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
Where We offer a search feature within the Site, We explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the content or availability of information contained in our search index or directory. We also disclaim any responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any directory or search result.
In connection with your use of the Site, you agree you will not:
• Transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content (“Material”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity;
• Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, one of our officials, forum leader, guide or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• Post or transmit any Material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
• Post or transmit any Material that contains a virus or corrupted data;
• Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
• Use the Site’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text);
• Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise;
• Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
• Upload or transmit any Material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
• Delete or revise any Material posted by any other person or entity;
• Manipulate or otherwise display the Site by using framing or similar navigational technology, or
• Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any our Service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so.
Web Site Security Rules
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, or (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail, forum, or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those who are involved in such violations.
Our website (the “Websites”) may include a variety of features that allow feedback, interaction and the posting of content and material for display on the Websites, such as discussion forums, message boards, blogs, commenting features, photo and video uploading, sharing, tagging, social networking and public discussion features (collectively the “Posting Features”).
Your access and/or use of any of the Posting Features hosted by Us and our affiliate sites indicates your acceptance of the following:
• By posting messages, blog entries, comments, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any form of communication through this service (collectively “the Content”), you are granting Us, Our successors and assignees, a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such Content on the site to which it was contributed (or successor site). In plain English, you allow us to continue to display your contributions on the Websites.
• If you post any graphic images, photographs or videos, you warrant that you have all necessary rights to such Content and accept all liability for any model or property release issues that may arise from an individual or trademarked property in the Content. Please do not submit any images, photographs or videos for which you do not have a current, valid model or property release.
• You will not post any Content that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
• You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.
• You will not use profanity and will neither post with language or Content that is obscene, sexually oriented, sexually suggestive or otherwise objectionable, nor link to websites that contain such content.
• You will respect other people’s right to personal privacy and will not post any other person’s identifying information (including their names, contact information, and any other relevant information).
• You will not violate any laws nor discuss illegal activities.
• You will not impersonate any person or entity, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users
• You will not post any copyrighted material, nor link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have created to make that material freely available to the general public), unless that copyright is owned by you or you otherwise have the rights to such Content.
• You will not use these Posting Features for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, “cracks,” or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.
• You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate and prohibited. You will not, furthermore, collect personal information for the purpose of sending any advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, messaging programs, etc.).
• You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any Posting Features nor disrupt Posting Features by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as “flooding”).
• You will, if asked by a representative of the Websites, cease posting any Content, and/or links to Content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the staff of the Websites.
Please remember that the open and real-time nature of these Posting Features makes it is impossible for Us to vouch for the validity of any content posted. As such, we are neither responsible for any content posted nor the consequences of following any advice offered within such content. The views expressed in any Posting Features belong solely to their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect Our views, or the views of Our affiliates, and/or sponsors. If you find any posts in any Posting Features to be offensive or objectionable, please contact us via email at the email address offered as a contact for the Posting Features in question. If we determine that removal of a post or posts is necessary, we will make reasonable efforts to do so in a timely manner.
We do not and cannot review all of the Content of every message posted and do not accept responsibility for the contents of any messages. We reserve the right to delete any message and/or restrict posting rights in our Posting Features for any reason whatsoever. Should you continue to post messages that violate the rules of the Posting Features, your account may be terminated, your access to the Posting Features may be banned, and your service provider(s) may be contacted about your behavior. Furthermore, we expressly reserve our rights under the law to take any other actions we deem necessary.
We reserve the right to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on Us, protect and defend Our rights or property, Our visitors, users, advertisers, or sponsors, and to identify persons who may be violating the law, the Terms, or the rights of third parties, and cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.